Tuesday 27 March 2018

Coffee And Card Class March





Hello Crafters,

Another day of Coffee and Card class at K Teas cakes in Wolverhampton.

These are some of the lovely cards that were made on Saturday from the lovely people who popped in to make a card and enjoy a cuppa and a cake.

Oops just noticed there appears to be a piece of Chocolate Fudge cake and may I add the last piece of Chocolate Fudge cake lol.  And it was lovely.

All the Coffee ane Card classes money throughout the year will be donated to two Wolverhampton charities. P3 which is for the homeless who K Tea Cakes support and Compton Hospice who I support.  So if u want to give to charity. Make a card. And have a piece of home made cake K Tea Cakes Coffee and Card is the place to be.

Next class is Saturday 28 April and you should see the cards.  I will be putting them on my blog at the beginning of April. 

Thank you for looking at my blog.

Sandie x



No comments:

Post a Comment